• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kubota SVL75 Extra wiring plugs behind seat / Want to add accessories

cyclopsdiver

I was poking around the 21' SVL75 and found two blank capped plugs behind the seat labeled Strobe lights and Attachments. Multimeter shows the Stobe lights plug is battery hot, seems it shares a 5amp fuse with the interior dome light. The larger plug labeled Attachments is protected by a 20amp fuse labeled Attachments 2 in the interior fuse box.

I cannot find any relevant wiring diagrams, but I do have a plastic filler panel in a switch blank on the right side. Is anyone familiar with this wiring? I also found several capped plugs under the cup holder and have not been able to determine what they are for.

Any reason I can't plug in wiring to these connectors, run it to a switch in the blank and up to the cab roof? Im guessing that is what the factory Kubota harness and Stobe light does, I can only find pictures of a RTV version and its around $300 bucks!

PXL_20240303_235302670.jpgPXL_20240303_235426465.jpg