• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

KUBOTA SVL65-2 AUXILIARY HYDRAULICS

Philosaw

I have a brand new SVL65-2 which has high flow hydraulics. I am replacing my older Bobcat T190 with it. I run a bobcat 6 way bucket on the T190, which has an auxiliary quick connect port. The Kubota has two sets of quick connect, one for regular and one for high flow. Is there any way I can use the 6 way on this machine?

Tags

By “six way bucket” I’m assuming you mean a 4n1 bucket or “clamshell” bucket. Or do you mean 6 way blade?
If it’s just a bucket, hook the lines up and have at it.

Philosaw

It's a regular 4 way bucket mounted on a bobcat tilt-tack which allows the bucket to tilt left or right. The bobcat has two sets of quick connects allowing the use of two separate controls, clamshell and tilt.

Tags

Ok, so you’ll only be able to operate the open and close function on the bucket OR the tilt function. The only way I think you can do both is if you add an electric diverter valve so when you’re not opening/closing the bucket you can divert the flow to the tilt tach. Not quite sure if bobcat has that as standard equipment or if it had been added by you or someone else? How is it accomplished on the T190?

Philosaw

It came on the bobcat as an option, and I believe it's a separate valve located next to the bics. What you're saying about an electric valve makes sense. I think I'll need to just abandon that idea and put the tilt tac on a standard bucket. It's great for cleaning gutters. Thanks!