1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Kubota svl 95-2

Discussion in 'Compact Track/Multi Terrain Loaders' started by southernman13, May 4, 2017.

1. southernman13

southernman13 Senior Member

Retired
    Just looking for any updated info on these machines. We were thinking of getting a new one. They seem to be priced right for a new unit. Just don't want to buy something that's going to need to go back to dealer on a regular basis. I see a lot of them out. The field. Thanks

2. DeereJohn

DeereJohn Active Member

I am not sure about the -2, but on the original 75 & 95 hey had alot of trouble with the hydraulic pumps. A line would develop a crack, the pumps would suck air and destroy themselves.

Aside from that, I have heard good things. One or two people complain the new ones are sensitive to fuel in the winter, like the new bobcats or doosans.

3. southernman13

southernman13 Senior Member

Retired
    Tenfo. Thanks

4. JS300

JS300 Senior Member

Power Plant and Cattle
    They seem to be the machine most people in this area run. Could be because of dealer support. I hear lots of good things about them in fact only complaint I have heard is from people using them a mulching machines.

5. stars&bars44

stars&bars44 Well-Known Member

Earthmoving
    Great machine. I have one with just over 200 hours on it. No problems at all. I dont like the new track design, tears up the ground, but other than that, you cant go wrong.