• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kubota m9000 hydraulic leak

bsamot69

Occupation
Retired to Ranching
This m9000 had a hydraulic leak from the left side vent on transmission. It was foamy and after repairing the suction leak no more fluid with foam/air.
Lately, the machine is in constant use moving two bales of hay down the roads to our pastures. The machine doesn't leak fluid till I am coming down the sloped road to drop off a couple of bales. Facing downhill, fluid leaks from transmission vent. The fluid is not aerated/bubbles. If I move to level ground it stops leaking. It will only leak after driving. I can operate the implement and front loader with no issues. The tractor functions normally. I insured the proper fluid level, all the vents are clear. Any thoughts on what may cause this? Other forums ran out of suggestions.