• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kubota enters compact track loader markett

CEwriter

Occupation
journalist
The 75-horsepower SVL75 and the 90-horsepower SVL90 compact track loaders are all-Kubota designed, engineered, and manufactured.

The 74.3-gross horsepower SVL75 boasts a 6,204-pound bucket breakout force and a 4,881-pound lifting capacity. The 90-gross horsepower SVL90 has a bucket breakout force of 7,961 pounds and a lifting capacity of 5,869 pounds. Both models are powered by a four-cylinder, direct injection, turbo-charged Kubota diesel engine. Kubota’s versatile compact track loaders are equipped with a rigid-mount undercarriage and a vertical lift designed for long reach and maximum lifting and dumping capabilities.

Both models are equipped with two-speed travel and high ground clearance for optimal travel performance on rough construction site terrain. The main frame and undercarriage are a one-piece, welded unit to provide uncompromised structural strength.

Attachments

• slv-3.jpg
    slv-3.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1,255

Orchard Ex

Super Moderator
What numbers are they using for "lifting capacity"? Hydraulic limit, tipping or ROC? Are they claiming that the big one has a tip of 19,563 lbs?

Summit

So has anyone seen (in person) or got the chance to play with one yet? My local dealer said they wont be getting any, minimum order is 6 is what i think he said.
Would be nice to get some feedback from the guys in the field and not some salesman telling you how great they are.

excav8r

Occupation
Equipment Operator
i\ve seen the small version at our kubota dealer here in ottawa did not have time to stop though