1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Kubota 310 wheel loader

Discussion in 'Compact Wheel Loaders' started by Botabill, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Botabill

Botabill Member

I'm looking at a Kubota 310 wheel loader to buy. I can't find anything about them when I search the internet. Anyone have any knowledge about them. Thanks! Bill

2. Sreamerbeast

Sreamerbeast Member

Scrap handler.
  3. zxa

zxa Well-Known Member

botabill, you gonna have a hard time to find one since the 310 are not sold by kubota u.s.a, but only by kubota canada!! except to going at the dealer, its a rare machine to find in the canadians used market..

4. stevel

stevel Member

Equipment sales
    The R310 was not a big seller in the USA and had a relatively short production run. We sold some R410s and quite a few R510 back in the 1990s. The R310 was rated at 26.6 gross hp, came standard with a .4 cu yd bucket, had an operating weight of 4980 lbs (w/ 2 post rops) and had a rated tipping load of 2900 lbs. They were cute little machines and nice to run. When the 20 series came about in the late 90s, Kubota no longer offered this size in the US. To this day the R420 is the smallest here.

5. norite

norite Senior Member

I have an r310 with a backhoe. Nice handy little machine.