1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kool miniature alligator shear

Discussion in 'Recycling' started by hmburner, Mar 15, 2016.

1. hmburner

hmburner Member

The company I work for recently moved office locations and asked me to help the mover dismantle the office furniture (I'm the company mait.super.) While moving stuff around,we found this salesmans model of and alligator shear made in america. Internet research tells me they were in business from 1902 until the early eightys. The boss says it belonged to a former employee (long before my time) and he knows nothing more about it. The pics were taken with it sitting on the back of my couch to give it some scale. He is thinking of selling it,but I have no idea of what its worth,who would want it or who to sell it to.
    any thoughts from anyone ?

Attached Files:

2. caterpillarmech

caterpillarmech Senior Member

Field Service Supervisor
    Would look good in a my man cave.

3. JDOFMEMI

JDOFMEMI Senior Member

That looks like a fully functional model. It would be a nice touch in someones workshop.