• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kommunist kat was in a mood today

King of Obsolete

Occupation
marketing my life style
it warmed up today so i thought i would start BAD BUSINESS and KOMMUNIST KAT since they have not ran since august of 2008.
i plugged KOMMUNIST KAT to warm him up and i just used a heat gun on BAD BUSINESS mag to get him started. BAD BUSINESS has always been a good starting machine but KOMMUNIST KAT has always been moody. once i had BAD BUSINESS up and running i used him to boost the KOMMUNIST KAT. KOMMUNIST KAT sure didn't want to start but i got him going. i took BAD BUSINESS for a drive through the bush while KOMMUNSIT KAT warmed up.

i now have everything parked close to my little shop for when is gets cold again.

thansk
KoO
Published Author

Attachments

• P1020830.JPG
    P1020830.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 825
  • P1020831.JPG
    P1020831.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 786
  • P1020834.JPG
    P1020834.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 754
  • P1020838.JPG
    P1020838.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 794

Palmer78

Hey King, I found myself on your website a little while back and read about the old man who lost his cat through the ice back in the 50s and wanted to recover it. I guess you were attempting this a couple years ago but the ice wasn't thick enough to try a recovery. Do you have any updates on this or did you guys abandon the idea?

JDOFMEMI

KoO

Looks like you finally have a little snow, but not as much as normal.

Any recovery expiditions planned?

King of Obsolete

Occupation
marketing my life style
thansk guys, the slavage project is on hold due to lack of funds. this is the worst year for us in the great white north. when i have money i have no time. this year i have lots of time but no money, LOL

here is a quick picture of the d6 moving the td018 out of my little shop.

thansk
KoO
Published Author

Attachments

• P1020827.JPG
    P1020827.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 699

MKTEF

Occupation
Production manager
Dad used to take the hose to the airfilter off.
Stuck the heatgun into the intake, two rews on the starter and everything fires up.
Hot air is much easier to get ignited than the cold.
And as u say, a block heater is a must when its real cold.