• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Komatsu with Quick Attach Buckets, need help identifying

Neon Knight

Please help me identify this quick attach bucket, so I can find a new bucket... picture attached

I will start by apologizing, because this seems so simple, but having researched for days, I am still no closer to an answer and would greatly appreciate any help.

I just purchased a 1994 Komatsu PC-150 and it came with two buckets.

Loving the machine and having a great time with the site clearing / foundation digging project.

I want to get a 36" bucket for the machine for some trenching, but I can not figure out what type of quick attach system it has.

When I search for Komatsu buckets, everything is "pin on" style and my machine has a quick attach style (again, I attached a picture of my setup).

If anyone can point me to the correct terms to use to find a bucket that I can use, I will be so thankful.

In case it matters, the distance from pin to pin is about 15" and the width between the ears (inside to inside) is also about 15"

Thanks everyone for any help!

Attachments

• IMG_8126.jpeg
    IMG_8126.jpeg
    656.8 KB · Views: 13

doug dirt

It is called a wedge coupler.

CWS is produced out of Canada.

Other buckets will fit your coupler but you need to make sure they fit your specific coupler.

Neon Knight

Oh yes!! That is what I needed. Wedge Coupler, now the google results are flooding in.

doug dirt, thank you so much. I can stop pounding my head into the brick wall and actually make progress.

Understood about fit, will now go see what I can find.

Cheers!