• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Komatsu question

northshore

i just bought an older komatsu pc40-7 and cant find alot of information on it im just looking for some basic info max lifting capacity max bucket size and if the engine just uses 15-40 oil like other diesels.

SVIPD

Your local dealer can run your serial number and give you all this information. They may even have an electronic (PDF) brochoure for your model.

Green40

I have both the operators and parts manual in printed format. I'd be happy to provide any specific info your after. Don't have them at the moment, but beyond max lifting capacity what else are you interested in? What is your machine's S/N ???

cherokee101

I have a shop manual but need to confirm the auxiliary hydraulic flow rate. Do you have that? I think it is 14.2cc/rev or about 10 gpm or so?

I have both the operators and parts manual in printed format. I'd be happy to provide any specific info your after. Don't have them at the moment, but beyond max lifting capacity what else are you interested in? What is your machine's S/N ???