• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

komatsu D51ex-22

Bill P. Adam

is anyone having issue with komastu d51

on 100 feet , if you go foward and back 2 time , the dozer will be 6 feets away by the right , 2 hydraulic motors were changed and the electronic has been calibrated too . I changed the front right and left coil , same result .

thanks

southernman13

Occupation
Retired
I’m surprised no one has replied. It seems like these later series 39,51,61 tractors are talked about a lot on the transmission/hydraulic issues. I’d love to have one but kinda skeered

ChuckRock

is anyone having issue with komastu d51

on 100 feet , if you go foward and back 2 time , the dozer will be 6 feets away by the right , 2 hydraulic motors were changed and the electronic has been calibrated too . I changed the front right and left coil , same result .

thanks

Bill I expect English may not be your native language so let me see if I understand your concern - You are experiencing drive deviation when you travel forward and then in reverse twice. The deviation is thought to be on the right track. You have changed both left and right hydraulic pumps and EPCs with the same outcome.

This does seem to be a common issue, I will dig into it later if I have time. In the mean time try to provide your serial number please.

Bill P. Adam

Bill I expect English may not be your native language so let me see if I understand your concern - You are experiencing drive deviation when you travel forward and then in reverse twice. The deviation is thought to be on the right track. You have changed both left and right hydraulic pumps and EPCs with the same outcome.

This does seem to be a common issue, I will dig into it later if I have time. In the mean time try to provide your serial number please.
Chuck , you're right ! sorry for my poor english . French is my native language .
and you understand my concern , my s/n is KMT0D080C51B11431

Thanks

ChuckRock

Chuck , you're right ! sorry for my poor english . French is my native language .
and you understand my concern , my s/n is KMT0D080C51B11431

Thanks

No need to apologize for speaking a second language! I'll try to get back to you later today - which might be late for you as our time zones are on opposite ends of the continent.

ChuckRock

No need to apologize for speaking a second language! I'll try to get back to you later today - which might be late for you as our time zones are on opposite ends of the continent.

Bill,

Where are you guys at in this troubleshooting list?

upload_2021-11-17_8-36-8.png

Bill P. Adam

Bill,

Where are you guys at in this troubleshooting list?

View attachment 248816

thanks Chuck ,

#1 put left side to right side hst servo valve, same result.
#2 need to check it
#3 only in foward so i don't think it's possible
#4 pressure are in spec.
#5, 6 ,7 only in foward so i don't think it's possible
#8 no error code in dash
#9 we already bleed air in HST ,no air in it
#10 & 11 been done by Komatsu dealer 4 times last month , less deviation but not totally tracking straight foward