• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Komatsu D20

darinray

Charter Member
Occupation
Owner-Equipment & Parts Sales
hmmm... Someone should have it.. Autoparts store or tractor store... Good luck...

Rien

The D20S-5 tractor rolls again and steers like new! Thanks Darin, your advise was very welcome.

Found the 10W oil at a local (Dosan) construction machinery dealer this afternoon.
Re-adjusted the rod - center machine measurement (121mm) and got the cylinders de-aired in less than a minute.
Next is mounting all plates, brackets and seat back in place and then playing time!

Regards,
Rien

Kjposto

Hey everybody,i'm new at this I don't know if I'm in the right place I have a BD2g that will not turn right both tracks seem to dig well while trying to move dirt just won't turn Right,I would appreciate any help.

Thanks, Ken

paulinkansas

Hey everybody,i'm new at this I don't know if I'm in the right place I have a BD2g that will not turn right both tracks seem to dig well while trying to move dirt just won't turn Right,I would appreciate any help.

Thanks, Ken

You'd probably have more responses if you made your post in its own thread. I have a BD2G II also. If you need pics or some sort of measurements of a BD2G that works you can ask me.

KomatsuRob

D’day All,
I have a 1980s Komatsu D20S-5 track loader, and am looking for clutch adjustment specs, if anybody has them. I have the adjustment rod specs for a Series 6, but these are different to the 5! Anybody out there able to help?
Cheers, Rob

Rien

Hello D20 drivers,

Being a proud owner of a 1979 Komatsu D20S-5 track loader which needs some engine parts. Who can help me (or guide me) in getting cilinder head parts. The engine type is 4D94-2 and am looking for a rocker arm, valve rod pushers and valve springs.
Thanks for your support.
Regards, Rien

Don Shilling

Occupation
Retired, multi occupation
I have a D21a-7 and it's excellent for pushing over trees up to 10-12". All my dirt moving is short push and trim work. I don't think there is anything available that I would consider trading for. Fuel economy is excellent and it's a "crank er up, get er done" machine!

Don Shilling

Occupation
Retired, multi occupation
Hello gentleman. I am new to all of this including operating a Komatsu d20S-6 crawler loader..I love my little machine....she's a little rough on the cosmetics but runs great....I haven't been able to find or afford the one I have found service manual..she'll turn right fine bit pull left lever and she stops....a little jerk to left then stops instantly...I know there is water in housing but need to know where tho drain and how to adjust brakes and clutches....any help greatly appreciated.
Bulldog99
rljohnson1068@gmail.com
If there is water in the steering clutch housing you really need to schedule a remove and rebuild session. Drain plug on bottom of case, use 1/2" impact driver to remove.