• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

komatsu d 20 a6 steering problem

all

I have komatsu d 20 a6. clutch willnot disengage on right side, I have put new steering clutch brakes and hub on right side also have put in a new hydraulic clutch pump, still will not disengage the brakes will just stall the motor on the right left sde steers fine,does anyone know If I should be getting hydraulic pressure to both sides of steering control valve because right now im getting pressure to left side only is right side return line or should both sides have pressure any help will be greatly appreciated

tantoy

on my d21, when you pull left lever you get pressure on that side of hyd release for left clutch, the right should do likewise.