• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Komatsu 135A-1

nicky 68a

These 135’s are a rare animal.
Back in the 90’s I had one on demo and one on hire from Komatsu dealer.I drove one myself after the 9G broke down and I was pushing 24’s with it.
People said it was a D7 with D8L blade size and just show.
Well,it proved us all wrong.Both were superb travtors punching above their weight.
One was purchased by a contractor I still hire to this day.It was a great machine and clocked up around 8000 trouble free hours.Then it have problems with valve blocks and brakes etc.Parts were horrific in their cost and often 6-9 months from the dealer.
Eventually, the tractor was sold off cheap.
This is often the problem with running older Komatsu machines

epirbalex

Occupation
peasant
Thank you for the info. Unfortunately, they do not have the part. I've searched everywhere with no luck.
Are you prepared to import the parts ? Komatsu has a large market share in NZ because of the service . If you can figure out how to pay , sort transport and border issues you will get the part if it exists . Then there is the second hand market both in NZ and Australia . This company has US branches , not sure if they wreck machines in the US but do here .

tucker42776

Are you prepared to import the parts ? Komatsu has a large market share in NZ because of the service . If you can figure out how to pay , sort transport and border issues you will get the part if it exists . Then there is the second hand market both in NZ and Australia . This company has US branches , not sure if they wreck machines in the US but do here .

Thank you