• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

koehring 466e ?s

jandbtowing

Well no luck so far with minnpar , they did give me year it is a 76 , so does anyone have air and or hyd schematics for this thing . shows just over 5100 hrs and believe it is right , it is in great shape other than air and hyd lines . sure hate to see it scrapped . l8tr mike

Koehringman

I've got some books on this. Does it have {I'm guessing by the year ** the thumb triggers on the operators controls? Let me know exactly what you want.

jandbtowing

Hi, yes it does have thumb switches , what i really need is the hyd and air diagrams , I am assuming that the swing and travel pumps reverse the flow with the air cyl that is hooked to the pump (as these appear to be vari. dis pumps) like most skid steers . If there is a diagram that shows which pump does what that could be helpful also thanks mike

Koehringman

Hi, Mike. Yes variable displacement piston pumps. Sundstrand {Now Sauer Danfoss** series 21 on the swing series 23 on the drives.** These are still made. I have some repair manuals on these. The motors are both series 23. I can see what I can do to get a book on this machine ** Got a friend with a bunch of stuff ** What's the serial # on it? Let me know. The "E" series went through some design changes. Do make sure that your main air pressure regulator for the control circuits is set for 85 PSI. Put a gauge on it and check it. Sean.

jandbtowing

Hi Sean , thank you very much for the info , unfourtunatly i missed the machine, it was sold yesterday , so i wont be needing anything on it . thanks again mike