• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kobelco start problem

Sourov1

I have a kobelco sk125-2. Engine Mithsubishi D04FR. Serial yv06-05889. It is not starting. There is no error codes. Battery voltage and starter ok. The injectors voltage is .5v I have tested the injectors and injection pump they are also ok. Every thing i have tried that i know but the machine doesn’t start. Any one have any ideas?

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
Can you tell if there is any fuel injecting to the cylinders, any smoke?
Kind regards
Uffex

Jesus1977

I have a very good mechanic, I asked but said he needs to touch the machine, he's fixed all my equipment for 15 years though, he's the best, you're just too far away

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day I guess you have DPA rotatry injection pump - have you tried loosning the delivery line and bleeding ? Remove the fuel line at the pump coming from the tank see if fuel flows from the open line
Kind regards
Uffex

Last edited:

Sourov1

T
Good day I guess you have DPA rotatry injection pump - have you tried loosning the delivery line and bleeding ? Remove the fuel line at the pump coming from the tank see if fuel flows from the open line
Kind regards
Uffex
The fuel lines all are ok. No air in the fuel

Sourov1

Kind regards
Uffex

Wooww. The engine goes start. When i disconnected the alternator negative wire the machine goes start.