• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kobelco SK200 Language change.

Mike521

I am working on a Kobelco SK200 Acera. Ser#YN-24456. I am told this is a grey=market machine. I have an alarm sounding in the cab and hyd functions are causing engine to stall. Original monitor and R/H cosole ctrls were non-op. replaced both but most info is displayed in Japanese. Tried every combo of buttons to no avail.
there are no buttons on monitor itself, just on the console behind the joystick and throttle dial.

Mike521

Thank you, Gary.
But my machine has the ITCS (Intelligent Total Control System) Monitor. there are no external buttons or internal DIP switches.
I can access codes and system readings using the buzzer stop switch and can scroll thru readings using the H and M buttons on the R/H console. Values are displayed in English but parameters are all in Japanese.