• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kobelco SK140-8 adjsutment error

Hai

Kobelco SK140-8: When I adjust the engine "ENGINE SPEED" the machine stops at the step of "MEMORY ENG" and shows an ERROR PUMP on the screen do you know why?

Attachments

• photo_2022-12-18_18-53-29.jpg
    photo_2022-12-18_18-53-29.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 5
  • photo_2022-12-18_18-53-29 (2).jpg
    photo_2022-12-18_18-53-29 (2).jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 6

LACHAU

Now, you just need to follow the instructions as shown below.
If the error is still there, there is another way (how to get it out after many times facing this error of the Kobelco machine, but the Kobelco documentation does not mention it).
Perhaps you have replaced some pump-related (sensor, PSV...) parts with Chinese parts, right?

ScreenShot_20221218213842.png

Hai

Did you see the YouTube video link I mention above . Do you know why it's doesn't show MEMORY ENG it only show MEMORY PUMP and the machine stopped. And then maybe 10-15min it show ERROR PUMP.

Hai

Now, you just need to follow the instructions as shown below.
If the error is still there, there is another way (how to get it out after many times facing this error of the Kobelco machine, but the Kobelco documentation does not mention it).
Perhaps you have replaced some pump-related (sensor, PSV...) parts with Chinese parts, right?

View attachment 275314
Sensor and PSV both not the Chinese part.
Did you see the YouTube video link I mention above . Do you know why it's doesn't show MEMORY ENG it only show MEMORY PUMP and the machine stopped. And then maybe 10-15min it show ERROR PUMP.

Last edited:

LACHAU

Hello sir Do know why when I finished adjustment the machine still low power. No any error code on the screen .
:) The simple reason is that you haven't finished making a "B" adjustment; it still shows the error "ERROR PUMP".
You must make it so that monitor of the machine displays the words "FINISH PUMP" and "FINISH UNLOAD".

Hai

:) The simple reason is that you haven't finished making a "B" adjustment; it still shows the error "ERROR PUMP".
You must make it so that monitor of the machine displays the words "FINISH PUMP" and "FINISH UNLOAD".
Really Thank q sir for ur help.