• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Ken Wiebe

Hi,

We are dealership that is getting out of Kobelco. We have quite a large stock of Kobelco parts. Would anyone have a interest in seeing a list of parts for sale?

Ken

Tags

Yes....looking for pins and bushings for the bucket and linkage at the end of the stick on a SK115SRDZ or anything else you may have that fits it....thanks for posting

Ken Wiebe

Yes....looking for pins and bushings for the bucket and linkage at the end of the stick on a SK115SRDZ or anything else you may have that fits it....thanks for posting
Let me get back to you today we will look them up. What is your contact information?

Ken Wiebe

We need the make and serial number of the bucket as well as the coupler system?

Tags

Thanks for the reply. I don't need bushings for the bucket itself, but I need pins and bushings for the end of the stick(where the bucket pins on) and for the H link. I'll private message you my contact info, thanks again

Jackf

Hi,

We are dealership that is getting out of Kobelco. We have quite a large stock of Kobelco parts. Would anyone have a interest in seeing a list of parts for sale?

Ken
Ken, any chance you'd have a service manual for a 2004 SK160LC 6e S/N YM03-U0820
Thanks
Jack

Tony Wells

Occupation
HogZilla Keeper
I'd like to see a list if you have something prepared. I can send contact info via PM.