• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kobelco / New Holland E130 / 135 Pump p2 Error Code

AUminer93

Hello, been chasing down a problem on my 2007 new holland e130es.

Been giving me a pump p2 error code combined with loss of power / bogging

Wiring is fine, confirmed this by swapping the sensor wire from p1 to p2 and the problem stays with the sensor not the wire.

Next step i will try swapping the sensors (dont have a spare on hand)

If the problem still persists and stays with the p2 side then i assume theres an actual problem with the pressure, at which is the next step?

Kobelco ireland

Occupation
Mechanic
Is your pump p2 error code related to p2 pump sensor (se) or p2 pump solenoid (psv). If its bogging down the engine I will assume it's the solenoid fault you are getting. If after swapping the wires the fault changed to p1 psv them your solenoid is faulty

AUminer93

Is your pump p2 error code related to p2 pump sensor (se) or p2 pump solenoid (psv). If its bogging down the engine I will assume it's the solenoid fault you are getting. If after swapping the wires the fault changed to p1 psv them your solenoid is faulty
The problem follows the sensor. I pulled the p2 sensor out and moved it to P1, now the problem is on p1.

So got a new sensor in there today, machine was fine for 30 min now back to p1 sensor error.

Its worth noting that both are china sensors, (correct part number)

The p2 sensor was replaced about a year ago ran great for a few months betore this error came up.

I cant rule out that the new sensor is out of spec.

Worth noting also, the original sensors appeared to be non oem part numbers and Kobelco had superceded the original part numbers and they sell them as a kit that comes with a pigtail adapter.

The new ones are the original part number and pigtail is not needed.

Im wondering if they are infact reading a slightly different voltage and the system thinks theres a problem now

AUminer93

Also yes, error code is SE.

Just to be clear, i pulled the actual sensor out and swap sides, that narrows it down but im perplexed as to why the problem reappears with a new sensor unless they a reading a slightly different voltage.

What was on the machine ls52s00015p1

Replacement was lc52s00012p1

See photo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2