• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kobelco 115DZSR bucket dump sensor

Tags

I have a Kobelco 115SRDZ yy03-05227 with 4800hrs. intermittently when going to start for the first time (before cranking but turning the key to power the electronics) and after start up the screen flashes and beeps “bucket dump sensor”. If I uncurl the bucket and hold over relief it stops, but will sometimes beep again, but pretty much goes away for the day. If anyone has any info as to where the bucket dump sensor may be or what I should check before it turns into a bigger problem and it’s beeping all the time, it would be really appreciated.

Attachments

• BFA4AE85-0D33-49A9-A4C0-2FD1EED5F824.jpeg
    BFA4AE85-0D33-49A9-A4C0-2FD1EED5F824.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 3

Kobelco ireland

Occupation
Mechanic
Hi tags if you open access door next to main control valve there will be eight small pressure sensors five on top of spool caps and three mounted on a small manifold between main control valve and access door. Look at the manifold for sensor with wire tag marked se-2. Disconnect and clean connector and hopefully that should solve it. If it continues swap the sensor with another from manifold and if problem on screen changes then its a faulty sensor

Tags

Thanks so much, I really appreciate you taking the time to reply! I'll give it a look when I'm at the machine the beginning of next week.

Last edited:

Tags

Just wanted to update....it was the sensor. Cleaned the connections, did not beep on startup, then about a minute later started intermittent beeping. Swapped with another sensor, screen showed different message, ordered the sensor and installed it yesterday, ran it for a few hours, no more beeping.

I just want to thank Kobelco Ireland for his help on my questions the last few years about the ole' Kobelco 115, for that matter, I'd like to thank everyone for all the helpful info that gets posted here, it has saved me and I'm sure many others tons of grief. Have a great weekend!