• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

kelbeco excavator model sk200lc mark iv

joereyno

i had a small fire on my machine that melted 5 hydraulic lines that are 1/4" in size. they are located between the engine and the swing motor. they melted all the way into so i do not know where each one goes does anyone have a clear drawing of these lines? i got one from Kobelco but it is not clear where the lines hook
thnaks
Joe

LACHAU

I hope to be helpful.

Attachments

• SK200LC Mark IV Hydraulic Piping.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 17
  • SK200LC Mark IV Hydraulic Lines.png
    792.8 KB · Views: 6

joereyno

thanks for all the help everyone has given me with my excavator. i have installed all the hoses and at this time everything seems to work except the outer boom moves all by itself so i still have something wrong. does anyone know of a kobelco sk200 serires machine in georgia i could go look at if so please let me know thanks