• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kato HD1000G

lampy

Hi Guys,
I have just bought an old Kato HD1100G 22t excavator and cant seem to find a manual service/parts anywhere. Does someone on here have any info on this model?

Im trying to work out how the swing brake works and how to disassemble?

Thanks

lantraxco

That's probably going to be a tough one... somebody there should have a contact in Japan though that can get you answers, if they haven't burned all the manuals and parts lists. Japanese companies suck like that.

lampy

Yeah seems to be difficult to find info. Thought someone may have a manual tucked away somewhere. There were a fairly popular excavator in australia back in the day

lampy

Hi, Located in south west western Australia. Interestingly mine comes with a cummins NH220 engine. I assume the rest of the excavator is similar