• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kaelble: information on earth-moving machinery and industrial vehicles

trombeur

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaelble

2_Kaelble_Zugmaschinen.jpg

25998c518e6b0a167d7429cd838bbf78.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
Kaelble%20KDV%2022%20E8.jpg.14616491.jpg
images
frontalnye-pogruzchiki-sl-22-terex-kaelble(4).jpg

hello, on the net in the virtual second-hand market I saw a lot of construction machinery and industrial vehicles branded Kaelble, the blades at first glance seem robust, have many similarities with O & K and volvo, the trucks have some the nose with the front engine, I have also seen the euclid-like dump trucks, I think they are of tedescha production, the brand of wheel loaders I think was acquired by terex and atlas, what do you know about this brand what opinion do you have? Thanks for the attention

Bigbert

Occupation
Consulting Engineer
Kaelble was one of the last pure German manufacturers of construction machinery.
Located in Southside Germany close to Stuttgart. Suffered lots of hard times due to businesses with Libia and the embargos.
Produced at the end only wheel loaders.
Super strong reliable machines . Mercedes engines ZF transmissions axles. Leading technologies. Sold to Terex around 2010.