• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

just when it looks good...

curly

Occupation
loader operator
...THE SKY IS FALLING, AHHHHH!!!! Just kidding, but on a serious note how many folk here started working only to be laid off again? I just worked a month or so, had to swallow my pride and drive a dump truck instead of equipment just to get working again. I got in the swing of things, picked up a shovel or whatever else was needed and life was good. Now, I have just filled for unemployment again simply because nobody has the money to pay for the work. Thanks for the stimulus bill Obama, it really helped smaller companies :pointhead . I start school in August and may or not be able to keep working for these guys (they know about it) but dang it, they area good outfit and I WANT TO WORK:( . Ok, pissing and moaning over.

Anyone else start then get stopped?

Amc4life

Totally off topic

Curly,

Sorry for your troubles, but just wondering if I can get some info from you on a post you made last year. You had a picture of a 25B dragline. Can you tell me where that actually was? Better yet, do you know the owner? My uncle is pretty sure that it's his old machine, wants to try to get in touch with the owner. I can get you my e-mail address if that will help.

Thanks

oriden

Occupation
Equipment operator/ truck driver/ wrench operator/
i had the same problem out of school, got working running a small hoe on a ICI leveling job, was working hard like a green horn should got keept as long as possible but ended up geting the cut due to contracts falling through.

got called back to the old job thank god, but ive been looking ever since (3 months now)