• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Just saying hello

FORD650

Im on a few other forums for snow removal 90plow. I worked for a landscaper for 4 years mostly driving (non-cdl) trucks, running equipment, loaders at the garden center, and doing all the maintenance on the machines which ranged from kubota mowers to komatsu excavators. I now work for my dad and run his komatsu pc120 and new holland ec35 on some of the jobs. Most of the time I am a laborer working for his consturction company, mostly building houses, and I also work on his three trucks and both machines for him, while not at college. I really enjoy the sites and seeing everyones equipment. I hope to get some pictures up soon.
Eric