• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Just bought my first mini / where can i get the manuals?

Scuba_Si

Hi all,

just got my first mini, a yanmar Vio30. i got it at auction and it needs a bit of work, does anyone know where i can buy the service manual? even the original manual would be a start.

cheers,

Simon

backwoodsman

you might try dominion equipment;thats where I got my parts catalog from for my yanmar-good luck on the service manual I have been looking for year now for my b6-3

yanmarman

Occupation
union ironworker
Scuba-Si Whats up? Get a manual for VIO-27 about the same machine. I have a VIO30-1 and I really like it! You can get any parts you need from Dominion Equipment ,their great to work with. How many hours? I have 4300 hrs. on mine,and no problems really couple of track rollers. Good luck Buzz

INOXIDABLE

@Scuba_Si

When I had a need for a workshop manual for a forklift, mostly I found it here: http://www.manualsoft.com The largest collection of manuals that I have ever seen. Manuals from brands like Linde, Jungheinrich, Toyota/BT, Allis Chalmers, Atlet, Atlas Copco, Baker, Belet, Clark, Crown, Doosan/Daewoo, Harnischfeger, HC-Forklift, Hyster, Hyundai, Manitou, Marklift, Nissan-Forklift, Steinbock, Simon, Terex and Yale they have.

Scuba_Si

I got a parts catalogue and the operation manual. I found the service manual for the 30-2. Does anyone know how similar the two models are?

yanmarman

Occupation
union ironworker
Scuba-Si where did you get them i could use them too thanks

Scuba_Si

I got them off a Russian Site and paid via paypal. Cant remember the address though.

pm me your email address.

My toy should arrive next week sometime, then i need to hire a barge to get it from the port to our island... fun times!