• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

John Deere 892 E LC Hydraulic problems

johnnyboy

I have a 892ELC that wont boom up while traveling and seems overall weak. I tested pressure on both pumps and got 5000psi on left pump and 5400 on the right pump and this was releif pressure on track circuits. The pressure didn't drop below 1000psi on the right pump with pilots locked out in cab until I shut machine down. It seems to have the pressure but not the flow. Speed tested tracks too and left track was 1-2 seconds slower/rev than right side. Any help please to enlighten me to the issue. One other thing I noticed was when going arm in and bucket in at same time the gauge was bouncing pretty good. Any help would be great. Thank You