• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

John Deere 350g

slade

Don't have the manual it was taken out of the machine. First place I looked. That's why I asked here to see if anyone operates a similar machine and might know off hand where it is located.

joeblow

Occupation
Retired
its a little after my time but the earlier excavators had a switch on the rh side panel.

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
If the pattern selector option was installed it is in the compartment behind the cab, right side, mounted in the floor. There will be a lever to switch it from SAE to ISO. If not then hoses will need to be switched at the pilot signal manifold.

terex herder

If the pattern selector option was installed it is in the compartment behind the cab, right side, mounted in the floor. There will be a lever to switch it from SAE to ISO. If not then hoses will need to be switched at the pilot signal manifold.

On a D model it is as mg said. It is a rotary lever.