1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

John Deere 244J fault code "E3015

Discussion in 'Compact Wheel Loaders' started by Waring, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Waring

Waring New Member

My 2014 244J recently and repeatedly puts up a code E3015. Anyone know what this code means? Thanks.

2. tool_king

tool_king Senior Member

road mechanic owner
    That is a code 522401.05 for Ground Speed Sensor Open Circuit .I can to try email the diagnostic info.What is your email ?

512high and mikebramel like this.
  3. Waring

Waring New Member

4. tool_king

tool_king Senior Member

road mechanic owner
    Ken
    No problem. I got your email address .let's if this work the way I want it to .

5. Jac Cole

Jac Cole New Member

I have this same code E3015. 2013 JD 244J. Currently ride control and diff lock not working and since they are both related to ground speed to engage them, Im guessing it's in the ground speed circuit. Any ideas how to diagnose and where the sensor is on the machine? Thank you for any help!

6. tool_king

tool_king Senior Member

road mechanic owner
    Whats you email address so I can send manuals on it .

512high likes this.
  7. mg2361

mg2361 Senior Member

Equipment Mechanic/Technician
    Also post a serial number. There are different manuals for the different serial numbers.

512high likes this.