• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

John deere 210le 06 No forward or reverse

Dirteatersz

Hi there trying to get this working, checked fuses all good, checked power on shift lever all good, the only place I don't get power is the top seliniod on the left side of trans . Parking brake has power to middle seliniod. How dose the top seliniod get power. Thanks

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
The bottom one is for the MFWD. Solenoids for the transmission are under the cover on top off the transmission control valve.

Does your unit have a floor shifter, or 4 speeds on the FNR shifter? I'm guessing the floor shifter?

You mentioned you checked power through the switch on the shift lever, how about the switch on the loader lever?

Dirteatersz

The bottom one is for the MFWD. Solenoids for the transmission are under the cover on top off the transmission control valve.

Does your unit have a floor shifter, or 4 speeds on the FNR shifter? I'm guessing the floor shifter?

You mentioned you checked power through the switch on the shift lever, how about the switch on the loader lever?
Yes the loader switch on both shifter on floorand loader control handle un pluged, so I would assume that would eliminate those switches? I will check for power at the top seliniods.

Dirteatersz

I pluged everything in . I get power at the main plug on top of trans. For forward and reverse but nothing at the other 2 ports
Ok I will plug everything pack together, thanks for your info , will work on it this weekend. Thanks

Attachments

• 20240427_094121.jpg
    20240427_094121.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
  • 20240427_094033.jpg
    20240427_094033.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 3

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Pin 1 - Forward solenoid
Pin 2 - Reverse solenoid
Pin 3 - Neutral disconnect solenoid
Pin 7 - Ground

You need voltage to pin 3 for the machine to move. So, for clarity, there should be voltage at 2 pins for forward (pins 1 and 3) and 2 pins for reverse (pins 2 and 3).