• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JoeUser

JoeUser

New member, looking for a good community of equipment owners and operators (for knowledge sharing).

I'm not in the construction or equipment industry, just an almost-retired guy that recently bought a 2008 Cat 236B2 wheeled skid steer for use on my little acreage in Texas. Mostly it's used for brush and cedar clearing, but I'm finding out that a skid steer is much more handy than a tractor (even with a loader). Just tons of attachments available that will assist with whatever chore I have!

JAKES.

Hi JoeUser, you are in the right place for knowledge sharing On heavy equipment related topics and many other nuances of life are shared compared, commiserated too. Welcome and enjoy your skid steer.