• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JLG wiring diagrams: meaning of solid black triangles

BrownBear

I acquired a JLG 40H that previous owner seems to have done significant rewiring on, and have started puzzling through the schematics to try and make sense of it all. Possibly a dumb question, but what do the black triangles signify? The blurry text doesn't help with the interpretation, but my best guess right now is that it means "not connected to anything", as in, spare conductors to be used for contingencies or optional controls. Can anyone clear this up for me?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 10.46.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 10.46.38 AM.png
    91.7 KB · Views: 31

azshadeguy

I can't answer your question. But jlg wiring diagrams are very confusing. I am trying to figure out the control box on a 33rts. The previous owner made a mess of the wiring

Flat Thunder Channel

I am not an expert in wiring diagrams or in JLG specific wiring. I think I have seen similar symbols on diagrams in the past. The ones I am referring to would have a the same wire color with an arrow in the opposite direction. It was a jump to show the same wire in another location or even on another page.

OFF

Occupation
HD Mechanic
I acquired a JLG 40H that previous owner seems to have done significant rewiring on, and have started puzzling through the schematics to try and make sense of it all. Possibly a dumb question, but what do the black triangles signify? The blurry text doesn't help with the interpretation, but my best guess right now is that it means "not connected to anything", as in, spare conductors to be used for contingencies or optional controls. Can anyone clear this up for me?

I believe........Those symbols mean that those wires are in a harness/bundle headed for another junction box.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Yes they mean they travel to another page .