• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JLG 260 mrt wont crank

Mnt

first time .... run the unit every month or so on different projects. so. ive been running the unit all week (its duel fuel been running it on gasoline and on propane all week) works great. at the end of the day, unit was shut down for a few hours while i doing something, went ahead to attempt to start it but totally dead. the hour meter wasn't even clicking away. normally if i'm up in the air i can engage the up/down valve by turning on kill switch and letting gravity pull me down with out starting. but it seems like its not getting any power to anything. Any thoughts anyone?

Bls repair

Occupation
Equipment operator,mechanic
Check voltage at battery ,did some one leave key on ,did you try to jumpstart it?

Mnt

both right! had a corroded cable at the starter. pain in the butt to get to being on the back side. but so glad thats all it was. Thanks to both of you for the advice.