• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Jlg 2033E sn stamping

Hardline

Occupation
Small business owner
I have a customer with what I think is a 2033E but I can not find the stamping anywhere. The data tag is gone. Can anyone confirm where it is stamped? I have talked to my local dealer and they keep telling me there is nothing there. Thanks JJ

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
2033E should have the s/n stamped on the plate at front of machine, the plate in front of and above the steer tires.

Hardline

Occupation
Small business owner
Thanks for the response. The aluminum data tag is gone. Along with the decal on the side. I was thinking it might be stamped in the frame like a upright but I can not find it any where. JJ

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
I'm not referring to the aluminum data plate, I'm referring to the steel plate across the front of the machine, the s/n is stamped on that plate. Should be something like 02000XXXXX

Last edited: