• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Jdofmemi

JDOFMEMI

Greetings from sunny SoCal

For you guys in the frozen North, it was over 70* again today. :bouncegri

It looks like I found a real treasure of different viewpoints and experiences here. I also see a few of the friendly folks from the other place I frequent, DHS Diecast.
I work with a mid sized contractor in SOCal, and have been involved with heavy equipment for over 20 years, so I am still a youngster at it.
I also like to collect die cast models of the big iron, and have close to 300 in my "home" fleet. The real fleet numbers around 60.

Hope to make some new friends here.:)

rino1494

Welcome to the site Jerry. How bout some pics of your die-cast collection. :thumbsup

JDOFMEMI

I'll post some after i figure out how to attach pics and work some of the other features. I will get to it soon, but I have to get some work done. I slacked off all day, and now I am out of time.

ConstSite

Occupation
Construction
Hello Jerry and welcome! I came here recently too and I think we went looking for the same reason. Hope you enjoy it.

- Christopher

BTW: It is not so frozen here, 40 and rain :mad:. But that won't stop me from visiting you guys soon.

wyldman

Charter Member
I'll post some after i figure out how to attach pics and work some of the other features. I will get to it soon, but I have to get some work done. I slacked off all day, and now I am out of time.

Welcome to the site ! :D

Here is a thread on how to post pictures.

alan627b

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Jerry, nice to see another "scale contractor" here from DHS. Maybe the powers that be would add another section for us minature contractors? Just a thought....
alan627b
link to DHS
http://dhsdiecast.com/

JimBruce42

Occupation
operator
Welcome Jerry (and Chris too, cause I dont think I said welcome earlier)!

Hope you enjoy H.E.F. we continue our unseasonal warmth on the east coast tomorrow with highs in the 60's :confused: thought it was January, go figure:beatsme

JDOFMEMI

Thanks for the support .

Christoper:
Make sure you get in touch before you visit, and I will try to scope out some good spreads for you to photograph.

Wildman:
Thanks for the link to picture posting directions. I will peruse it and post on a day when I am not 2 days behind already.

Alan:
Good idea!

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
Cool at this rate the Socal guys are going to take over.:wink2

Welcome