• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JD 310d won’t move forward backs up fine?

house cat

what does it try to do like change in engine speed does wheels try to turn in forward direction when back wheels are pickup with the outriggers

Utopiaar

When raised off ground they still don’t try to spin forward. It wasn’t pushing very good before completely stopping next day. If it was electric park break it wouldn’t go in reverse either correct?
Light wasn’t going off on p break like normal. I just got more info

Mobiltech

Occupation
Self employed Heavy duty mechanic
If it has a forward reverse solenoid I would look there. Check for power or swap the coils.

halfdawg

If it has a forward reverse solenoid I would look there. Check for power or swap the coils.

This, then when that checks out rebuild the shuttle. The part where it wasn't pushing good the day before is a pretty good indicator the shuttle went bad.

joeblow

Occupation
Retired
Rebuild the shuttle! Deere used a borg warner shuttle that had paper plates for forward and sintered bronze for reverse.Piece of cake to rebuild.