• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JD 310 SG value

illinoisboy

Occupation
contractor
any idea what a JD 310 SG is worth? im not looking for advice on where to look, but more at members value.... I can check the sale sites and see what they are asking for them, but that doesn't mean they will sell for that. RB is a good tool, but auctions don't bring what private sales do imo sometimes. It has 24 and 30" buckets, cold ac, tires 40% and 6600 hours. no issues, good shape. im thinking im going to have to give it away to sell it:Banghead:eek:

bannerd

any idea what a JD 310 SG is worth? im not looking for advice on where to look, but more at members value.... I can check the sale sites and see what they are asking for them, but that doesn't mean they will sell for that. RB is a good tool, but auctions don't bring what private sales do imo sometimes. It has 24 and 30" buckets, cold ac, tires 40% and 6600 hours. no issues, good shape. im thinking im going to have to give it away to sell it:Banghead:eek:

I think you'll do okay, takes time to find the right buyer. This is how I look at it, if you bought the machine and never did anything to it, sell it less for what you bought it for. If you bought the machine and put work into it, sell it more for what you bought it for. There is a good chance the last guy followed this methodology.

I bought my 580 for 4K, was told the engine was NEW. Well, it is now, so is the transmission clutch plates and a bunch of hoses that blew. Not to mention a new injection pump as the filters gave away and destroyed the one on there.

I wouldn't sell my machine now for less than 7500, just way to many hours of work into it. I know I'll use it a lot so I'll have her till I die though. You never know when you'll need to run over some zombies.

illinoisboy

Occupation
contractor
Bought for 39000 2 years ago from erb, the Deere dealer, maybe put 300 hours on it. Hoping for low 30's at least

GregsHD

Occupation
Self Employed HD Mechanic
Bought for 39000 2 years ago from erb, the Deere dealer, maybe put 300 hours on it. Hoping for low 30's at least

A customer of mine bought a 2006 310SG 2 years ago, extendahoe, pilot controls, otherwise similar hours tires etc. He paid 35k Canadian. It's a nice unit, love the pilot controls for the hoe :D