• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JD 210 LE service manuel

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
To all who are looking for Deere service manuals.

All Deere machines use multiple manuals for each machine (some machines have more than others).

There are different manuals depending on what you are working on. For the 210LE for example, there is an Operation and Test manual (2 different ones based on serial number), a Repair manual (2 different ones based on serial number) , 3 different Engine manuals depending on serial number (and injection pump), a MFWD axle manual and a Hydraulic cylinder manual. So you will need the manual based on what type of work your performing on your machine.

rustyflow

To all who are looking for Deere service manuals.

All Deere machines use multiple manuals for each machine (some machines have more than others).

There are different manuals depending on what you are working on. For the 210LE for example, there is an Operation and Test manual (2 different ones based on serial number), a Repair manual (2 different ones based on serial number) , 3 different Engine manuals depending on serial number (and injection pump), a MFWD axle manual and a Hydraulic cylinder manual. So you will need the manual based on what type of work your performing on your machine.
MG, i'm looking for the repair manual for the parking brake in the 210le. I cant get my brake to disengage and my rear end is full of fluid and coming out of the breather. I believe i have some bad seals but i cant find any info on this and my john deere dealers wants me to buy all the manuals so i can figure out the parts i need. Curious if you could help.

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Welcome to HEF rusty;)!

Serial number? If you go to the link at the bottom you can look up your parts, but the park brake information (both parts and service) are serial number dependent.

Check your transmission oil (engine idling). I bet it is low. That would be the reason your park brake won't release. If it is low then it is your park brake seals or diff lock seals leaking filling your rear axle. 99% of the time it is the park brake seals leaking.

https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc...xPRyw3MjQ1NTpFUVVJUE1FTlQsMzU0NzI6Q0hBUFRFUl0

rustyflow

Thanks MG glad to be here.. kinda lol. But this forum has a lot of good info so I'm glad I joined!

Tans fluid is good but I believe that's because the operator added some. Operator also stated that if he gives it a little throttle he could make the machine lurch forward.

I've noticed the hose on top doesn't have much pressure until I give her some throttle then she seems to build pressure. I was thing maybe bad solonoid, until I saw the rear over flowing with fluid.

I'll update later with the serial number.

Thanks again

boone

This thread got me to thinking about my 310SE. I changed out my hydraulic fluid months ago and I noticed it low a few weeks afterward just by random checking the dipstick. Topped it off several weeks ago and didn't think too much about it. I've probably put 60+ miles on the machine since then. Checked it again today after seeing this thread. Warmed it up for 3 minutes at idle and it's 1.25" low on the dip stick from where I filled it few weeks ago. I think I have a slow leak on mine as well. At this point, I just plan to drain a bit off the rear and keep a check on the transmission level before any jobs.

I'm less worried about it since 1) I know about the problem, and 2) the trans and rear axle share the same fluid.