• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JCB Mini CX Glow Plugs

RenoF250

I have a 2005 Mini CX and the glow plugs do not seem to be getting turned on the in the glow plug position. The light on the dash comes on but the current out of the battery does not increase. The resistance of the glow plugs is .5 ohms so they seem okay. I have traced the wires and cannot find a glow plug relay or fuse. Does anyone know where they might be located?

lee

hi i have had alot to do with jcb machines but not that one but if you contact digger doctor uk just google it he will be the man to ask i was in his place the other day he has quite a few spares for that machine i noticed i did see some brand new axles and dashes in there might be a handy man for you
good luck

RenoF250

Thanks Lee,

I have e-mailed him, hopefully he can steer me in the right direction. Either I am dense or they have done a great job of hiding that relay.