• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JCB Machines?

JGibson

Hey guys. I should start this off with I am not affiliated with or work for JCB lol. But in the most recent years JCB's have become a lot more popular in my area with machines other then backhoes. I used to have a 01 804 Mini Excavator and an 03 215S Backhoe. Liked the 804, but loved the 215S. What a bear, tons of power, sipped fuel, smooth etc. Only downside was the bad front visibility to the bucket. I recently ran a 2011-2012 3CX-14 backhoe. The backhoe end was terrible, but the loader end was nice. The backhoes have always been popular, but the new Skid Steers, Excavators, Loaders etc look pretty nice and I have been hearing a lot more about them recently. What do you guys think of them, and do you have any experience with them?