• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

jcb brand tyres

d4c24a

what ever you do , do not purchase the jcb range of tyres , utter rubbish failing at 500hrs on a new machine
their fix is for us to buy new jcb tyres and send the failed ones back for them to decide if and how much they will pay towards the new ones :rolleyes:
i think not , can,t put a part worn set we have as they will not take the olds ones unless we fit new ones from them :mad:

Attachments

• headley park 001.JPG
    headley park 001.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 490
  • headley park 002.JPG
    headley park 002.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 436
  • headley park 004.JPG
    headley park 004.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 486

Extractorfan

Occupation
operator earthmoving machines
Hi d4c24a,
I thought JCB had seen the light and were now fitting Michelin rubber as standard, CAT do on their BHL's. On our 2010 4CX & 3CX we had Michelin radials fitted-not had a puncture in 2 years! Our 2year old 2000 hour 3CX Contractor's rubber still looks good.
We bought a CAT 434E in May this year after 34 years of JCB,CAT BHL is a lot stronger built with better quality hoses & hose runs, CAT was cheaper too!Good luck with your warranty claim. Ex tractor fan.

d4c24a

hi mate sadly it would seem they are optional extras , michelins etc
their own brand tyres are standard fitment
my last case 590 super r , despite being a complete lemon of a machine the goodyear IT520,S it was fitted with wore very well indeed and were great on the road
which is 99% of my work
wish list is a set of IT530,s

cheers graham

lee

hi this isnt good enough from a big company like jcb stick to your guns with your dealer and tell them you want replacement tyres you dont spend that sort of money for this not to be sorted out
put the point accross if you spent that amount of money on a BMW car it would be sorted asap
good luck

d4c24a

well the co is looking to chop two older 580 super m machines in after the good price they got for the 580 super m that was traded for mine
it wont be for jcb,s possibly volvo,s
sadly i have lost my faith in them after this :( and will no longer be recommending them
its not my loss :pointhead