• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JCB 300T / Volvo 135MCT No Fuel To Injectors

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
If ur smart, u won’t go into the pump..
fuel isn’t making it thru the inlet..& it’s nothing to play around with..
There’s springs and a piston in there.. the piston is probably stuck..
Even if u had a pump breakdown, u still would have a hard time figuring it out..

MTNXTREME800

So no fuel coming out the port when I remove the shut off solenoid, does that tell you anything ?
And no lift pump, does this injection pump have some type of integral lift pump ?

Just saw your last message so you think it’s stuck. I wouldn’t touch it you did my last one, I’d rather you do it, but, it’s a bitch to get out, I hate to do it for nothing.

Last edited:

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
R u sure the pump is turning when you crank it over.??
The pump has its own internal pump that draws fuel into it.
There is no bleed screw, it’s self bleeding.
Try cranking it and see if fuel comes out of the solenoid hole.

MTNXTREME800

Mike I emailed you, I think I’m at wit’s end, I pulled the injector lines off and get no compression that would indicate a stuck injector, pulled off the s/o solenoid and tried pumping bleeder, nothing, a few tiny bubbles, tried cranking, in all throttle positions, I get more bubbles, but foamy, no solid fuel, coming out that’s it.