• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JCB 212SU hydraulic quick attach seal replacement...

Highwater1

Just picked up a JCB 212SU in hopes that it will be a good general purpose farm machine.

It came with a 4 in 1 and a set of forks, and I need to use the forks. But, the quick attach is hydraulic, and doesn't work. You switch a lever on the q/a to switch flow from the 4-in-1 to the Q/A pins, but nothing moves except quite a bit of hydraulic fluid leaking out around the Q/A pins.

It sees like the next step is to use a jack to retract those pins.. but with the 4 in 1 on there, I can't see whether these cylinders can be opened up by unbolting things once the bucket is off, or if it's something special..

Anyone worked on one of these before and able to shed some light before I paint myself into a corner?

Highwater1

Oops, guess notifications were off..

Ya, looks like that, thanks. Can't say I see any easy way to get in there... yikes!