• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JCB 2014 3cx 214 reset maintenance hours

Does anyone know how to reset the maint hours on a JCB 3cx. I have tried to reset the hours from the console but so far unsuccessful. The total hours reads 1450 and the maint hours is -1350. I have read the owners manual several time but the menu does not show up for the reset.

BOYDII

Steve, I have asked the same question here for a 2016 JCB 3CX and never got an adult response back. I have even paid a technician from the local JCB dealership to come out and reset it via a hooked up scanner, that did not work. I know there has to be a way to reset using buttons on the panel, but I have yet to figure it out. I don't have any type of manuals to look it up so have just been trying several button pushes to hopefully figure it out.

BOYDII

This is the instrument panel on my 2016 JCB 3CX LOADER/BACKHOE

Attachments

• IMG_20230309_152814155_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230309_152814155_HDR.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2

BOYDII

If this is the one you saw i don't think you need any audio.
yes this is the one I saw on you tube it is hard to tell how many times he pushes buttons and what the action is of each button push. I have tried to imitate the button pushes but it has not worked. I just seem to go round and round and not get any where with the reset.

kani

Recently my jcb 3cx project 12 machine front loader bucket left cylinder has been bend twice within one week bending was happend wit empty bucket can some one tell me the reason and how to solve it

BOYDII

Recently my jcb 3cx project 12 machine front loader bucket left cylinder has been bend twice within one week bending was happend wit empty bucket can some one tell me the reason and how to solve it
I don't really understand what your trying to explain, pictures will help a lot

kani

20230327_175926.jpg
Marked jack cylinder was bend twice need to know reason
Bending was happend wen bucket curled up from
fully down ward position

kani

Does loader valve box auxiliary releaf valves have different pressure values on head side and rod side

BOYDII

View attachment 282635
Marked jack cylinder was bend twice need to know reason
Bending was happend wen bucket curled up from
fully down ward position
I am at a loss for an explanation of why that cylinder would bend rolling up/curling from full dump position, I don't see how that cylinder could bend rolling/curling up since hydraulic pressure is pushing the ram back into cylinder. I could see how it would bend dumping or curling bucket down.