• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Itr tracks

Huntoon

Occupation
Sales Engineer. I design OEM tracked undercarriage
I haven't. What machine are you running? And in any special conditions?

Sheepdog

I haven't. What machine are you running? And in any special conditions?

Tl130&tl230. I have owned 5 different taks since 2006. Never any issues with oem tracks. I read a lot of great things about itr. Was wondering if anyone else having issues. Cords blew out of 2 of them. 1 with 200+ hrs other with 90. Broke metal cleats in middle of third with 65 hrs. Maybe bad run of tracks or material?? Two sets purchased in May, last one in August. I'm hoping they will warranty them. No luck yet but they are suppose to be working on it. Two of the tracks broke carrying dirt across hard packed dirt. The other carrying concrete across sod.

Georgia Iron

Occupation
Concrete building slab and grading contractor
Can you post a overall picture of the actual track you are using and a closeup of the breaks?