• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

ISO John Deere or Case Backhoe

Cornelius Wiebe

Hi everyone, I am in search of Case or John Deere backhoes, preferably with an extendahoe attachment and 4x4.

I am not afraid of high hours, all my budget allows for.

Thanks!

Call or text at 620-six two one-4580

JL Sargent

Do you have prior experience assessing backhoes? Buying one can be tricky and wrought with all kinds of hidden issues. What kinda budget do you have?

JL Sargent

Ok, with that in mind I would be looking at 2000 to 2005 models or there about. Do you have a construction equipment dealer near you? It would be nice to have parts and support nearby.

Some manufacturers went to computer control in the early 2000s and you might want to keep that in mind. I have a 2000 JD 310E that does NOT have a computer. My buddy has the next one in the series, a JD 310G and it does.