• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Isaacson pull scraper capacity

Doozerdozer

Gday, does anyone know anything about issacson pull scrapers. Looking for yardage capacity of a ks800, tires are 18 25. Haven’t been having much luck tracking down info on these.

Doozerdozer

Ok, thank you. Was thinkin that was the likely scenario. Seen a ks 800 on Ritchie bros but they said it was 4 yards, I knew it was more than that.

56wrench

Still on cable? What’s the width of cut? If still on cable, not too badly beat up and worn out, and the tires are good, its maybe worth $1500-2000. If its been converted to hydraulic, and in overall good condition, then maybe in the neighborhood of $10k. An 8yd scraper could be pulled by a 180-250 hp front-wheel assist ag tractor in average conditions. Just my opinion. Post a picture. We like pictures

Doozerdozer

No it’s been converted to hydraulic. Could have maybe sold it for a little more but ended up selling it to a guy I knew from not too far from here, for 10 000.

56wrench

Your paint looks better than mine:D

Attachments

• IMG_1861.jpeg
    IMG_1861.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1860.jpeg
    IMG_1860.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 11