• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Intro - Saying hey.

norrodbh

(ok - figured out where to post my intro.)

Hi Folks !

Looks like a great site you all have here.

digger242j pointed me in this direction, so I wanted to introduce myself.

Another guy from Pittsburgh area. I am currently running a small excavating operation (Mostly bobcat services), and plowing/de-icing in the winter months. Grew up in Western New York where I first plowed snow during the Blizzard of 77'. This was while I was in highschool, working as a mechanic for an excavating company. After a couple of years, I went back to school and went into the electronic/computer field. After 20 years, decided I was real tired of working for a corporation, so I am trying to break out. And since you can never get the dirt digging out of your blood, I only had one place to run.

I still doing computer/network consulting while I get my excavating biz into high gear.

Not a lot of snow pushing this season in South Western PA, but I am tossing a lot of salt to pay the bills.

My small operation can bee seen at my web site

Hope I can contribute to the discussion.

Thanks !
Brent

badranman

Charter Member
Occupation
Owner Cutting Edge Construction Limited
Hello Brent, welcome to HEF. Looks like you have roughly the same operation as I do, mini-x and skidsteer etc. Hope we can learn from each other. :waving

will_gurt

Charter Member
Occupation
operator in extended holding pattern
Welcome to the forum Brent. That digger242j guy got myself, as well, involved with this forum. good to see another Pennsylvanian on board!