• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

International Workstar 7500 Baby tri axle

Macneil

Occupation
Tri Axle Dump Truck Driver
Hey Guys!

New to the forum and love it. Lots of information and a pile of nice trucks and equipment out there!

Here is my little toy at work..

2005 International Workstar 7500 with the HT570 International 9.3L motor. It has a 13 speed tranny, 20,000 lbs front, 20,000 lbs air lift and 40,000 lbs rears. The truck was originally spec'd out as a little tandem and then the first owner added a Hendrickson Air lift to it with a 17.5 foot G&F Excavation boss.

Truck has 81,000 KM on it, a few hours under 4,000 on the hour meter and it's very clean inside and out.

It is somewhat dirty in this first picture. Had to go to the Quarry for a few loads but usually she's all shined up at the end of the week

We just picked this up recently so I still have to make it my own. First thing I'd like to do is add dual 5" straight pipes to it(muffler is in between frame rails). I am also going to get the side windows tinted to 30% but we've been too busy to get it done.

Here is the coolest backhoe in town in the second picture. Notice the chrome stack and chrome lug nuts!5977547688_69de03f231_z.jpg5977546194_9095cea652_z.jpg5977549134_a714da9fd9_z.jpg

DEERE310SG

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Hi welcome to the forum.
That is a nice truck. I think it would look great with dual 5" straight pipes !
That backhoe is a nice too.

Kyle

SPonthieux

I am looking for a chart or Placard for my wheel loaders that indicate lube points.
According to out CAT rep, these are no longer available.
Does anyone know how or where I could get Placards for ALL equipment?
Ex -Looking for a top view of a loader with arrows that point to all grease locations...

JS580SL

Occupation
operator
She sure is purdy.... I guess I need a chrome stack on the hoe I run to be cool. Them fenders are great to have arnt they?:cool2

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 1,651

Macneil

Occupation
Update on the truck..We've owned it for two weeks now and it's been at the International Dealer for the past week. It dropped a pushrod and spun the lifters and wrecked the cam! All with 80,653 KM on it!

Macneil

Occupation
So I have done a few things to the truck since getting it back from the dealer. Installed a JVC deck with bluetooth, USB and Aux inputs and also an 8" Bassworks sub to have some bass with the tunes. Also tinted the windows to 35% to cope with the heat while being loaded for hours on end(curb and sidewalk jobs and so on..)

Macneil

Occupation
Here is a pic of it with the tinted windows at one of the local quarries waiting to be loaded with 3/4" stone!

Attachments

• Nova 4.jpg
    Nova 4.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 1,324